Sunny King Ford in Anniston,AL

Biloxi, Mississippi 1 comment

Update by user Feb 17, 2012

Sunny King hand delivered my CD Player to my door..recently had a argument with the salesman telling me that the carfax said the car was bad and it didn\'t and that said he told me the car needed a new engine and had never been serviced..and he never told me that.

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2012

I recently bought a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant from Sunny King Ford,I do not believe was serviced,and it is unsafe to drive.It started to shudder between 45-50mph,took it to the transmission shop they said the torque converter was going out.I started feeling a grinding noise every time i went over a bump or hole.I took the car to Firestone,they found a leak in the radiator hose,they replaced both hoses which cost 180.00,they also found out that ALL 3 engine mounts where broke.I started to drive the car home,and I believe one of my engine mounts broke,car surged,made a loud noise,and my radio went out right after the surge.

Review about: 2001 Mitsubishi Galant Es.

Comments

VIVIAN30

Happy new year.

My name Vivian ! I saw your profile today and became inter​ested to write to you today,

I Feel we shall make a better intro​duction in our next commu​nication. I want to make a good frien​dship with you,

If you accept my interest feel free to write me back with this email address (Vivia​na4Single at y a h o o.com) so that i can reply you with my pictures